Thursday, December 17, 2015

Why the next recession will be very ugly

In a recent post, I was relatively upbeat about the near term market outlook but warned that the next recession could be very ugly (see A major bear market in 2016?). To explain, I have found three possible time bombs that are set to go off at the next recession:
  • The Fed's balance sheet;
  • A possible financial crisis in China because of her inability to re-balance its economy fast enough; and
  • Possible blowups lurking in the global financial system.
The full post is at our new website here.






Site Notice
If you signed up for the notification of our Early Bird Special Offer but did not receive it, I have had some reports that they got classified as spam so please check your spam folder. Otherwise you can email me at cam at humblestudentofthemarkets dot com and I will send you the link.


1 comment:

Trin said...

Good read, i agree with your analysis, 2016 a recession is very possible. The current bull market is the 3rd longest on record the last time I checked. Where ever the market goes, let's hope we are on the right side of it.